Before and after photos are used to show our clients their progress on becoming decluttered and more organised.
Dealing with clutter on your own can be an overwhelming task. That’s why it pays to have professional help.
Did you know that around 40% of Australians feel anxious, guilty, depressed, embarrassed and overwhelmed by their clutter and 90% of homes have at least one cluttered room – many three or more?
If clutter affects the way you work and live – Finer Details can help you.
Finer Details’ experienced professional home and office organiser’s work with you, applying and teaching problem-solving techniques to produce solutions tailored to your individual needs.
Here is a small sample of what Finer Details can do. Just think of the possibilities! When you are ready to make a change – Contact us to make your booking.
- Paper clutter from many years
- Unsure of what to keep
- Lack of systems to keep track
- Compile categories for easy reference
- Implement system for ongoing management
- Client learnt skills to continue project on her own
- No clearly defined areas for fresh and cooked items
- Spills not contained
- Items still bagged not visible
- Label shelves and containers
- Line shelves and container items
- Unbag and sort fresh food items
- Out of date items
- Likeminded items not together
- Need of storage containers for opened item
- Removed out of date items
- Group similar items in same spot
- Purchase containers to keep food fresh
- Preparing house for sale
- No clear areas for categories
- Inadequate storage items used
- Donate or bin unwanted items
- Designate areas for wardrobe content
- Purchase consistent storage items and label
- Excess sewing items
- No consistent storage areas
- Room being used for dumping ground
- Sort and categorise sewing paraphernalia
- Assign areas for like minded items
- Relocate all items not related to room purpose