Top 5 things to take when travelling
The top 5 things to take when travelling – we all pack way too much, so here are our non clothing items to pack when going away for a weekend or longer
Items to pack when travelling:
- Headphones and/or ear plugs – noise cancelling headphones are our tip for ensuring you can sleep, read, watch or listen to your choices without interruption
- Hand sanitising wipes – plane tray tables have been reported as the worst place to pick up germs when traveling. They can also be used to freshen up between showers
- Small torch – waking up in an unfamiliar place can be disorientating if you have had a long trip. Leave it next to where you sleep so you can quickly get your bearings
- Pashmina or similar – these can be used as a blanket, picnic rug, towel, head wear, pillow and much more…..
- Collapsible water bottle – staying hydrated is a must especially when traveling
Tips to prepare for travelling:
- Take a picture on your phone of your passport and travel documents for easy reference
- We suggest leaving a copy of your travel details, insurance and passport with a friend or family member for safety while you are away
- Register on the Smart Traveller website
The Finer Details team have an extensive database of services they can enlist for your tasks. Keep an eye on our Facebook page and blogs for more Organisation Tips and Concierge Services or if you would like friendly professional help organising your life and home contact us now.