Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas
December has arrived and it is beginning to look like Christmas is almost upon us.
We are about to start our Christmas Countdown, are you panicked or do you have everything under control?
First step is to stop….. breathe…… and take stock of what needs to be done – make a list!
The most obvious start would be to dust off last year’s imitation tree and decorations and get festive or are you a traditionalist and go for the real deal? Real trees are usually ready for collection the first week of December
- Christmas cards need to be written and posted. You can get them done in front of the TV a few at a time
- Post Australian gifts or overseas air mail, as you are way too late for sea mail overseas
- Work out your gift and food budget – for a detailed spreadsheet email us and it will be in your inbox within hours
- Order your Turkey or whatever main event your chosen Christmas Day feast will include
- Double check any reservations you have made or make the booking now if you had forgotten to prior
If you focus on a few things each week it will not be as stressful as trying to do too much or leaving it all until the last minute.
Gifts, other food items etc. can be purchased in the coming weeks. Stay tuned for Stage 2 or alternatively hand over your To Do List to your Finer Details Personal Concierge
Don’t get to the 25th December exhausted and grumpy.
The Finer Details team have an extensive database of services they can enlist for your tasks. Keep an eye on our Facebook page and blogs for more Organisation Tips and Concierge Services or if you would like friendly professional help organising your life and home contact us now.