Christmas Countdown final
By now if you have followed our series of Christmas Countdown blogs you should be fairly well organised and ready for your festivities.
If not do not panic, it is one day in a year of many and stressing about things you forgot to get or do should not impact on your enjoyment and the time you will spend with those you care about.
This is a day in the year where we celebrate family and good friends and although it is most often surrounded by good food and gifts that is not what you will remember in years to come.
The last few things you may want to check in the lead up are:
- Ice – fridge space is always at a premium in our warm weather
- Shade – if you are planning on being outside
- Seating – if you are bringing ones from storage make sure they are sturdy. No need to purchase just for the day, ask around and borrow
- Music – whether it be festive or otherwise a few low tunes on the day set the mood
- Christmas spirit – no point in all of this if you don’t have your jingle on
Remember if something does not go as planned try to shrug it off and continue to enjoy what is important – the people you have chosen to surround yourself with.
Smile, relax and enjoy as when tomorrow comes worrying about who forgot to bring the Christmas crackers will not matter at all.
Look forward to the coming year and all the new lives, loves and happiness it will bring. As the song say’s “Tis the season to be jolly”
From our homes to yours we wish you good health and all that brings you joy.
Should you require just a little assistance check out our Organising Consultation, that may be the solution for you!
The Finer Details team have an extensive database of services they can enlist for your tasks. Keep an eye on our Facebook page and blogs for more Organisation Tips and Concierge Services or if you would like friendly professional help organising your life and home contact us now.